I have submitted a refund request. Whom do I contact?
The following can assist you with your specific refund:

Sewer Permit
  • Doris Elder, Utility Admin. 501-321-6999
  • Connie Tedford, Accounting 501-321-6973

Water Bill Refund
  • HSMU Customer Service 501-321-6880

Code Permit Refund
  • Planning and Development 501-321-66950

Animal Control Fee
  • Animal Services Division 501-262-2091
  • Connie Tedford, Accounting 501-321-6973

Show All Answers

1. I have submitted my payment request. When should I expect my payment?
2. How can I get more information about an invoice (or statement) that I received from the City of Hot Springs?
3. I was told a check was issued to me from the City of Hot Springs. I have yet to receive the check. What should I do?
4. Can I request to pick up my check?
5. Where do I go to pick up my check / payment?
6. What is the current sales tax rate?
7. I have submitted a refund request. Whom do I contact?
8. What is your fiscal year end and when can I expect the annual financial reports to be available?
9. I have a question about a purchase order. Whom should I call?