The Planning Commission will hold a public hearing at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 13, in the Board Chambers at City Hall, 133 Convention Boulevard, to consider the following:
- 104 Gossett Place – Zoning change request from Medium/High-Density Residential District (R-4) to Office/Neighborhood Commercial District (C-3) for Block 2: Lots 1-5 in J.P. Mellards Addition Subdivision.
- Approximately 1160 Lakeshore Drive – Waymaker Way Subdivision – Miscellaneous application request for an extension to complete required subdivision infrastructure.
- Approximately 174 Aviation Plaza – K-Life of Hot Springs – Large scale development site plan review application for new assembly occupancy religious institution.
- 1442 Airport Road – Kalua’s Mexican restaurant and Cantina – Large scale development site plan review application for the construction of an assembly occupancy restaurant and cantina.
- Approximately 1871 Higdon Ferry Road – Hays Family Commercial Subdivision – Preliminary subdivision application review.
The lobby of City Hall will be used as overflow, as needed. All non-essential guests are asked to watch the proceedings via the livestream at the City’s YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/cityofhotsprings) or on City12 Resort TV, which will also air live at 6 p.m.
The foregoing does not prohibit actual attendance or comments at the meeting in accordance with the rules and procedures for the Planning Commission’s meetings.