The Planning Commission will hold a public hearing at 6 p.m. on Thursday, August 12, in the Board Chambers at City Hall, 133 Convention Boulevard, to consider the following:
- Hot Springs Gymnastics – 440 Broadway Street – Site plan review for the operation of a gymnastics program
- Evcon Self-Storage and Tool Rental – 107 Airway Drive – Site plan review for the construction of the facility
- Edwards/Highway 290 Re-Zone – Approximately 3230 Highway 290 – Zone change request from R-1 to C-3 for 4.68 acres of land
- Big Red Convenience Store – Approximately 1203 Higdon Ferry Road – Conditional Use request to construct and operate a new Big Red Convenience Store over 3,500 square feet
- Arkansas Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons - 200 McAuley Court – Planned Development Site Amendment to modify the existing freestanding sign
The lobby of City Hall will be used as overflow, as needed. All non-essential guests are asked to watch the proceedings via the livestream at the City’s YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/cityofhotsprings) or on City12 Resort TV, which will also air live at 6 p.m.
The foregoing does not prohibit actual attendance or comments at the meeting in accordance with the rules and procedures for the Planning Commission’s meetings.