The Planning Commission will hold a public hearing at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 14, in the Board Chambers at City Hall, 133 Convention Boulevard, to consider the following:
- Fix-Thomas Lot Split Subdivision – 119 South Lakeland Point – Lot Split application
- All Children’s Academy – 1249 Lakeside Road – Conditional Use request
- Kaleigh Court Lake Homes – Kaleigh Court – Final Subdivision Plat
- Counseling & Wellness Center – 0 Sawtooth Oak Street – Conditional Use request
- 2300 Central Avenue – Rezone request to change from R-3 to C-4
- Majestic Ball Park – Conditional Use request for a new sign for the Majestic Ball Park located in a residential zone
The lobby of City Hall will be used as overflow, as needed. All non-essential guests are asked to watch the proceedings via the livestream at the City’s YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/cityofhotsprings) or on City12 Resort TV, which will also air live at 6 p.m.
Any member of the public may comment on any item of business on the published agenda of the meeting by delivering a written comment (no longer than 200 words) to the Planning Director no later than 60 minutes prior to the start of the meeting. Electronic delivery to email@example.com is encouraged. Comments will be read at the meeting.
The foregoing does not prohibit actual attendance or comments at the meeting in accordance with the rules and procedures for the Planning Commission’s meetings.