The Planning Commission will hold a public hearing at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 10, in the Board Chambers at City Hall, 133 Convention Boulevard, to consider the following:
- Chicken Express – 3019 and 3025 Albert Pike - Lot Line Adjustment application
- McDonald’s – 3101 Albert Pike Road - Large Scale Project application for a McDonald’s restaurant rebuild
- Hot Springs Lodge & Resort – 171 Wayward Winds Terrace – Planned Development amendment
- 2720 Malvern Avenue – Rezone Request application from R-2 to R-4
- Shirley / Postal Ridge property – Rezone Request application to change from PD to C-4
- 1212 Spring Street – Rezone Request application to change from C-3 to R-4
- Kat & Kay Investment Group Club Diamond of Hot Springs – 634 Malvern Avenue – Conditional Use request
The lobby of City Hall will be used as overflow, as needed. All non-essential guests are asked to watch the proceedings via the livestream at the City’s YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/cityofhotsprings) or on City12 Resort TV, which will also air live at 6 p.m.
Any member of the public may comment on any item of business on the published agenda of the meeting by delivering a written comment (no longer than 200 words) to the Planning Director no later than 60 minutes prior to the start of the meeting. Electronic delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org is encouraged. Comments will be read at the meeting.
The foregoing does not prohibit actual attendance or comments at the meeting in accordance with the rules and procedures for the Planning Commission’s meetings.