The City of Hot Springs paving program is scheduled to have multiple street closures this week.
The following street sections will be closed until 5 p.m. today, Thursday, September 9:
- Lincoln Street, between E. Belding and Henry streets
- The intersection of Spring Street and E. Grand Avenue (alternating lane closures)
The following street sections will be closed on Thursday, September 10, and Friday, September 11:
- Fourth Street, between Hobson and W. Grand avenues
- Fifth Street, between Hobson and W. Grand avenues
- Lexington Street, between Main and Richard streets
- Richard Street, between W. St. Louis and Lexington streets
- The intersection of McLeod Street and Lakeshore Drive
Detour signs and flaggers will be in place, and motorists are advised to seek an alternative route when traveling in this area. Cranford Construction is the contractor for these projects.
To view the current City street and lane closures, visit the Road Closures Map.