The Planning Commission will hold a public hearing at 6 p.m. on Thursday, August 13, in the Board Chambers at City Hall, 133 Convention Boulevard, to consider the following land use requests:
- 3023, 3027, 3101 and 3145 Central Avenue and 119 and 127 Golf Links Road – Conditional use minor amendment request to incorporate the subject properties in the Oaklawn Racing Casino Resort conditional use and obtain approval to expand the off-street paved parking areas and landscaping in the vicinity of the Central Avenue intersections at Cellabrate Street and at Golf Links Road.
- Property at intersection of Twin Points Road and Forest Lakes Boulevard – Zoning change request from R-4 to C-TR.
- 701 Main Street – Miscellaneous application for exterior building signage in a residential zone for the Hot Springs School District.
- The Hamilton Apartments Phase I on Modern Avenue – Large-scale development site plan application review for an apartment complex.
- HJ Trailer Sales at 808 Albert Pike Road – Request for Planned Development Zoning and site plan approval.
- Motor Sports Authority at 4318 Central Avenue – Application request seeking approval to place a new freestanding sign within the Planned Development Zone.