The City of Hot Springs Paving Program will begin Phase I of the 2020 schedule on Wednesday, April 8, in the Green Acres Subdivision located off Buena Vista Street near the Walmart on Central Avenue.
Along with the paving crew beginning in the subdivision, a cold-milling crew will be working on Rocky Reef Circle.
During construction, signs and flagmen will be in place. The public can help to expedite the progress by avoiding work zones and temporarily parking off the roadway. Street cleaning and other prep work begins between 6-7 a.m. Milling and paving operations usually begin between 7-8 a.m. Ideally, vehicles should be removed from the street the evening before work begins.
The following street sections are included in Phase 1:
- Green Acres Circle
- Green Acres Terrace, from Green Acres Circle to the end
- Silverspur Trail, from Pinto Lane to the end
- Pinto Lane, from Twin Points Road to the end
- Rocky Reef Circle
- Brighton Place, from Brighton Terrace to the end
- Grigsby Point, from Shale Creek Trail to the end
- Chappel Hill Road, from Lakeshore Drive to Camelot Point
- Knollwood Lodge Road, from Lakeshore Drive to the end
- Kayla Circle
- Highland Park Street, from Malvern Avenue to Ridgeway Street
A second phase of paving is planned for later in the year. For questions or more information, contact Patrick Watson, C.F.W., senior project inspector for the City, at email@example.com or 501-321-6865.