The Planning Commission will hold a public hearing at 6 p.m. on Thursday, March 12, in the Board Chambers at City Hall, 133 Convention Boulevard, to consider the following land use requests:
- Planned Development Use Amendment – 1875 Malvern Avenue – Planned Development Use Amendment to allow for a drive-thru food service/restaurant.
- Corner of Piper and Glendale streets – Rezone request from R-2 to C-TR for approximately 1.5 acres.
- Piper Street storage facility – Conditional Use request to develop and operate a multiple building self-storage facility.
- 330 Winona Street – Rezone request from R-4 to M-1 for the property consisting of Lots 4-6, Block 17, in the Morrison and Belding Subdivision.
- 103 & 105 Edwards Place Rezone – Rezone request from R-3 to C-TR for Lots 17 and 18, Block 1, in the Ed Sullivan Addition Subdivision.
- 701 Emory Street – Request for wall signs in a residential zone for the Hot Springs Junior Academy.