The Hot Springs Board of Zoning Adjustment will hold a public hearing at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, February 26, in the Board Chambers at City Hall, 133 Convention Boulevard, to consider the following requests:
- 312 High Meadow Loop – Requesting side-yard setback variance from required 5’ to 3’ for the installation of a detached carport on the property.
- 109 Winans Street – U-Store-It – After-the-fact variance request to reduce the required yard setback in the M-1 (Light Manufacturing) zone from the 25’ to 20’, and the side-yard setback from 25’ to 24’, for recently-constructed units on the property.
- 204 John Owens – After-the-fact variance request to reduce the required side-yard setback in the M-1 (Light Manufacturing) zone from 25’ to 14’ for a storage facility building located on the property.
- 665 Bayshore Drive – Easterling Accessory Structure – Variance request to exceed the maximum allowable accessory building size per Ordinance No. 6279.
- Election of Officers – Annual election of Board of Zoning Adjustment Officers.