The Planning Commission will hold a public hearing at 6 p.m. on Thursday, February 13 in the Board Chambers at City Hall, 133 Convention Boulevard, to consider the following land use requests:
- Oaklawn Jockey Club Re-zone – Zoning change request for properties located on Highland, Chelsea, and Ewing streets from R-3 and R-4 to C-4. Properties consist of Lots 5 and 6, Block 30, Forrest Hill Subdivision, Lots 12 and 14, Block 15, Fairdale Addition Subdivision, and Lots 4, 5 and 6, Block 33, Forrest Hill Subdivision.
- New Life Church Park Expansion – Thornhill Street and Marwineete Place – Conditional use amendment request to add a family park on adjacent property consisting of Lots 31 and 32, Block 1 in Broadmoor Subdivision.
- River Bluff Townhomes – 231 Ledgerock Road – Planned Development Site Plan Amendment request to shift one building and reduce a three unit structure to two units.
- Hot Springs Lodge and Resort Planned Development – 171 Wayward Winds Terrace – Application for Planned Development (PD) zoning and site plan approval to develop a 42 sleeping room lodge building and 14 detached single family residences in 3 phases.
- Forest Lakes Garden Homes Subdivision Re-plat – 305 Forest Lakes Boulevard – Request for land division approval of Phase 1, Tract 1 of Forest Lakes Garden Homes Subdivision into two (2) tracts to be known as Tracts 1A and 1B.
- Forest Lakes Garden Homes Re-plat – Request for land division approval to divide Tract 1A of Forest Lakes Subdivision into two (2) tracts to be known as Tracts 1.A1 and 1.A2.