HOT SPRINGS –During the month of April, the City of Hot Springs will broadcast a series of fire prevention videos from the National Fire Protection Association on city12, Resort Television Cable’s government access TV channel, according to the following schedule. Each program will air at 9 a.m., 1 p.m., 4 p.m. and 9 p.m. Friday through Monday, and at 9 a.m., 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. on Tuesday. The programs will not air on Wednesdays or Thursdays.
• Week of March 31 - Safer From the Start: Developing a Firewise Community
• Week of April 7 - Home Improvements: A Firewise Approach
• Week of April 14 - Making Your Home Firewise
• Week of April 21 - Wildfire: Preventing Home Ignition, Part 1
• Week of April 28 - Wildfire: Preventing Home Ignition, Part 2