HOT SPRINGS – A special called meeting of the Hot Springs Board of Directors will be held at 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, February 11 in the Board Chambers at City Hall, 133 Convention Boulevard. At the meeting, the board will consider some of the agenda items which were part of the board’s February 4 meeting that was cancelled due to inclement weather. The special called meeting will follow the board’s regularly scheduled agenda meeting, which begins at 4 p.m.
1. Consider Resolution No. R-14-11 A Resolution Approving A Bid To Spa Construction, Inc. For Pavement Improvements At The Compost Facility.
2. Consider Resolution No. R-14-12 A Resolution Authorizing The Purchase of In Car Video Equipment to TCSWare, Inc. In Accordance with Ordinance No. 5907.
3. Consider Resolution No. R-14-13 A Resolution Authorizing The Application And Acceptance Of A FY2015 Grant From The Federal Transportation Administration For Transit System Funding.
4. Consider Resolution No. R-14-14 A Resolution Revising The 2014 Budget By Appropriating Funds For Certain Prior Year Expenditures.
5. Consider Resolution No. R-14-15 A Resolution Authorizing The Mayor To Execute A Contract For Services Between The City Of Hot Springs, Arkansas, And Garland County, Arkansas, For Information System (IS) Services.
6. Consider Resolution No. R-14-16 A Resolution Approving The Extension Of Water And Wastewater Service To The Courtyard Marriott Hotel.
7. Consider Resolution No. R-14-17 A Resolution Approving Change Order No. 2 to a Contract with On-Line Construction for the Fairwood Pump Station Force Main Project.
8. Consider Resolution No. R-14-18 A Resolution Authorizing The Removal Of Certain Parking Meters Within The Downtown Hot Springs Area.
9. Consider Ordinance No. O-14-05 An Ordinance Providing For A Comprehensive Records Management System Including Regulations For Maintenance, Retention And Disposal; And For Other Purposes.
10. Consider the Annual Evaluation of the City Attorney.
11. Consider the Annual Evaluation of the City Manager.