Parking Advisory Committee
About the Parking Advisory Committee
The Parking Advisory Committee shall study, plan, and advise the Hot Springs Board of Directors and City Manager on matters related to parking management, operations, resources, and facilities to improve efficiency and enhance the customer experience to facilitate a long-term strategic vision for the betterment of the downtown business district.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Parking Advisory Committee shall have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing parking resources;
- Make recommendations on policies and procedures affecting parking resources;
- Study parking alternatives and make recommendations to most effectively manage existing parking supply and reduce parking demand;
- Monitor future demand trends for planning, designation, location, and financing of additional parking facilities and/or structures;
- Provide affected downtown stakeholders and citizens an adequate opportunity to participate in planning and assessing parking policy, programs and resources;
- Provide advice to the Board of Directors and City Manager on parking related matters referred to the committee by the aforementioned.
- Appendices - Downtown Hot Springs Parking Pedestrian and Bicycle Enhancements Plan
- Downtown Hot Springs Parking, Pedestrian, and Bicycle Enhancements Plan ...
- R9323- Resolution Establishing A Downtown Business District Parking Advisory Committee For The City Of Hot Springs, Arkansas.
- Hot Springs Parking Study September 1971
- CBID Redevelopment Phase I
- CBID Redevelopment Phase II
- Hot Springs Wayfinding Design Options
- Courtney Crouch, Jr. Term to Expire on 5/1/24
- Elizabeth Farris (Chairperson) Term to Expire on 5/1/24
- Mark Fleischner (Co-Chairperson) Term to Expire on 5/1/25
- Jeffrey Runyon Term to Expire on 5/1/24
- Stephanie Spargo Term to Expire on 5/1/24
- Toddy Pitard Term to Expire on 5/1/25
- Stacy Roberts Term to Expire on 5/1/24