- Human Resources
- Employee Benefits (Non-Uniformed)
Non-Uniformed Employee Benefits
- Non - Uniformed Employees Paid Time Off (PTO) Accrual Rates - Regular full-time non-uniformed employees are eligible for PTO leave after completion of 90 days of employment.
Uninterrupted Service Max PTO Accrual (in hours) 0-3 years 168 hours per year (6.47 hours per pay period) 4-7 years 184 hours per year (7.08 hours per pay period) 8-11 years 224 hours per year (8.62 hours per pay period) 12 years+ 248 hours per year (9.54 hours per pay period)
- Retention Plan - Payments will be made annually on the first paycheck in November to full-time permanent employees and will be based on the employee's years of service reached in the prior fiscal year, based on the date of hire.
Pays an additional $500 on the employee's 5-year anniversaries of hire date.
Pays full-time permanent City employees:
|Uninterrupted Service||Annually (in November) for Uninterrupted Service Years|
- Holiday Pay - 11 paid City holidays per calendar year
- Insurance - Medical/Dental/Life/AD&D; employee medical coverage is available for $10 per pay period; dental and life/ad&d coverage paid for by City; dependent coverage available and paid for by the employee. Insurance is effective the first of the month which follows your 60 days of employment.
Hire Date: 1/15/20XX
Insurance Effective: 4/1/20XX
|Group Insurance Premiums|
- Life/AD&D - Equal to one year's salary; AD&D amount the same.
Retirement - Employees must contribute 5% per pay period, vested after 5 years of service.
- Other Options - Deferred Compensation; promotional opportunities; in-house training programs; Supplemental insurance coverage