Sign Up Now
Volunteers are welcomed at the City of Hot Springs Parks and Recreation Department to assist with the implementation of our projects. Volunteers will be given training, assistance, and supervision to fulfill project tasks.
Fill out an online application.
The Parks and Recreation Department requires all volunteers to:
- Be punctual.
- Give advance notice for project planning, 2 weeks is preferred but at least 7 days is required.
- Comply with work safe practices as directed.
- Dress appropriately according to the project. Due to fire ants and other hazards, we highly recommend not wearing sandals, open toe, or open heel shoes.
- Provide supervision with groups of students less than 18 years of age. Please make sure adequate supervision is provided; we suggest one adult for every 10 students less than 18 years of age.
- Keep accurate records of hours worked. A sign-in sheet will be provided for everyone to sign their name and hours worked. Please make sure that the sheet is completed and returned to the Parks and Recreation Department.