The City of Hot Springs has two official Local Ordinance Historic Districts; they are the Central Avenue Historic District and the Pleasant Street Historic District.
- 8:30 a.m.
- Third Thursday of the month
- Board Chambers
133 Convention Blvd.
Hot Springs, AR 71901
- Michael Pettey, Term to Expire on 4/1/2017
- Long Hua Xu, Term to Expire on 4/1/2017
- Mary Frances Moore, Term to Expire on 4/1/2017
- James Gray, Term to Expire on 4/1/2018
About the Historic District Commission
The five-member commission administers the rules and regulations governing the downtown historic district pursuant to state law.
Members serve a term of 3 years.
H.S.C. §16-7-21 contains a complete description of the commission’s duties and responsibilities as well as qualifications for membership.