Utility Bill Payment
City suspends water disconnections
The City of Hot Springs has suspended utility disconnections and penalties for late payments in response to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to ensure all residents can continue to practice hand washing, as hygiene has proven fundamental to slowing the spread of the coronavirus.
If water issues arise at a residence or business, call the Utilities Emergency Service Center at 501-321-6200 or Utility Billing Services customer service at 501-321-6880.
- Bank Draft: If you wish to continue to pay your utility bill automatically each month with a bank draft, please complete the Bank Draft Authorization Form and mail it with a voided check to Utility Billing Services, P.O. Box 3830, Hot Springs, AR 71914.
- Credit Card: To set up automatic monthly payments with a credit card, please complete the steps below. This service allows you to securely make online payments with a VISA, MasterCard, or Discover card. There is no additional charge to utilize this option.
1. Go to Utility Billing Services Login Page
2. Type your Account Number (Note that in the transition, new account numbers are used)
3. Type your name as it appears on your utility bill, then login
4. Click on “Credit Card Enrollment – email address”
5. Click on “Enroll with Credit Card” and complete the form
Other convenient ways to pay:
- Pay by Phone - Payments are accepted over the phone by calling 1-888-242-6632. You may pay your utility bills 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and eCheck. There is no additional charge to utilize this option.
- By Mail - Return the bottom part of your bill, along with your payment (check or money order; do not send cash) to:
Hot Springs Municipal UtilitiesP.O. Box 3830Hot Springs, AR 71914-3830
- Drop Boxes - You may pay by check (please do not use cash) at any of the three drop box locations below. Payments will be credited to your account on the next business day.
- Parking lot at our office, 517 Airport Road
- Parking lot at 111 Opera Street near City Hall
- In front of the airport terminal building
- In Person - Our office at 517 Airport Road, Suite C, which is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Please bring your bill along with your payment to ensure proper credit to your account. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and check.