- COVID-19 VACCINE
Who is eligible to get COVID vaccines?
All Arkansans age 5 or older are now eligible to receive the vaccine and/or a booster shot.
How can I get the vaccine?
Eligible Arkansans can make an appointment at a community pharmacy. Vaccine clinics and events may also be available in your area through hospitals, health care providers, or your worksite. Click here for a list of clinics.
Click graphic to enlarge.
Garland County COVID-19 Vaccination Locations
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System (Mondays): 501-257-1978 - 177 Sawtooth Oak Street
- CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs: https://www.chistvincent.com/getmyshot - 501-622-6556
- Crawford Pharmacy: www.crawfordpharmacyrx.com - 107 Crawford Street - (501) 624-4636
- East Gate Pharmacy: www.villagehealthmart.com/locations/east-gate-pharmacy - 24615 Highway 5 - (501) 922-0909
- ExpressRx: www.expressrx.net - 105 Sawtooth Oak, Hot Springs - (501) 623-2222
- Fountain Lake Family Pharmacy: www.fountainlakefamilypharmacy.com - 4517 Park Avenue - (501) 547-3400
- Hot Springs Pharmacy, LLC: www.hotspringspharmacy.com - 1210 Airport Road - (501) 760-2444
- Sam's Club: https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302 - 1368 Higdon Ferry Road - (501) 625-7201
- Smith Drug and Compounding: www.smithdrugandcompounding.com - 1 Mercy Lane, Suite 103 - (501) 624-2900
- Village Healthmart Pharmacy: stores.healthmart.com/villagepharmacy1 - (501) 922-0777
- Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302 - 1601 Albert Pike Road - (501) 624-2498
- Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302 - 1640 Airport Road - (501) 262-7509
- Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302 - 1544 Malvern Avenue - (501) 262-7520